Queensland Orchid International is available on Facebook for anyone to visit, like and comment, to share photos and videos, to have discussions, as well as to post questions and answers:
Queensland Orchid International is also available as a Facebook Group for anyone to join, share photos and videos, leave comments, have discussions, as well as post questions and answers.
Anyone is welcome to post their orchid videos, photos, paintings, arts and stories to this group. Please feel free to invite or add new members anytime.
You can upload your photos (either individually or collectively as an album) and videos to https://www.facebook.com/groups/QueenslandOrchid/photos/.
Alternatively, you can upload photos and videos at the “Write something…” box by clicking “Add Photo/Video”.
Even if you seldom or never grow, exhibit, judge, video, photograph and/or write about orchids, you can still share other people’s videos, photos and stories about orchids with group members here.
For example, you can share YouTube videos of orchid plants, collections, shows, exhibitions and tours. Alternatively, you may share orchid photos of your Facebook friends.
In a nutshell, you are welcome to upload photos and/or videos of orchids (preferably accompanied by some descriptive text or explanation) anytime, regardless of whether you or others grow those orchids. Furthermore, the subjects or subject matters of the photos and/or videos can also be about ORCHID FLORAL ART, which includes the following:
Artistic Display, Body Art, Carving & Sculpture, Computer & Web Graphics, Drawing, Floral Arrangement, Game & Animation, Garden & Landscape, Illustration, Jewellery & Accessory, Mixed Media, Ornament & Decoration, Painting, Show & Market, Stained Glass & Glassware, Textile & Costume.
On the whole, the Queensland Orchid Society Facebook Group promotes diverse interchange of arts, ideas and cultures, and welcomes orchids from all regions and cultures in the world.
- Queensland Orchid Society: Companion Websites, Social Media, Chatroom and Forum (queenslandorchid.wordpress.com)
- Variegated Oriental Cymbidiums Shared in the Queensland Orchid Society Facebook Group (queenslandorchid.wordpress.com)
- Superb Illustrations and Paintings of Paphiopedilum Shared in the Queensland Orchid Society Facebook Group (queenslandorchid.wordpress.com)
- November Parade on Queensland Orchid Society Facebook Page (queenslandorchid.wordpress.com)
- Queensland Orchid Species in Facebook (queenslandorchid.wordpress.com)
- Champion Australian Native Species Phaius australis Discussed in Facebook (queenslandorchid.wordpress.com)
- Champion Cattleya Hybrid Dal’s Emperor ‘Michelle’ Discussed in Facebook (queenslandorchid.wordpress.com)
- Queensland Orchid Society Spring Show 2013 on Facebook (queenslandorchid.wordpress.com)
- ✿❀ Queensland Orchid Society ❀✿ (pottedplantsociety.wordpress.com)
- Glorious Orchid Specimens in 2013 Spring Show Competition (pottedplantsociety.wordpress.com)
- ✿❀ Queensland Orchid Society ❀✿ (soundeagle.wordpress.com)