Good wishes to all and sundry whose birthdays fall in July!
The glowing ruby shall adorn,
Those who in July are born;
Then they’ll be exempt and free,
From love’s doubts and anxiety.
The Birthstone for July is Ruby, a pink to blood-red coloured gemstone, a variety of the mineral corundum (aluminium oxide). It is the traditional gemstone for the astrological signs of Cancer and Leo.
- March Birthstone, Orchid Jewellery and Accessories (queenslandorchid.wordpress.com)
- May Birthstone, Orchid Jewellery and Accessories (queenslandorchid.wordpress.com)
- SoundEagle in Art, Poem and Gem ― September Sapphire (soundeagle.wordpress.com)
- SoundEagle in Art, Poem and Gem ― October Opal (soundeagle.wordpress.com)
- A Love of Tiffany’s Orchids (jewelsdujour.com)
- Paulding Farnham floral brooches (nasvete.com)
- ANTIQUES – A Triumph Of Orchids (nytimes.com)
- Orchid Enameled Jewelry on Ruby Lane (rubylane.com)