💖¸.•*¨`*•..¸💓 ❀ 💘¸.•*¨`*•..¸💝
Tending to an orchid is akin to taking care of a relationship.
There isn’t a link between orchids and Valentine’s Day, said Brenda Oviatt, and yet the way she spoke of the fussy flowering plants, the care that’s required and the approximately 35,000 species that now exist, there might as well be.
“There’s no link (with Valentine’s Day),” Oviatt said, “but they’re beginning to be really popular gifts.”
That’s in part due to the explosion of man-made hybrid orchids, which are easier to care for than traditional orchids.
It is also a significant advantage that the floral longevity of orchids far exceeds that of roses.
On this special day, SoundEagle would like to invite all of you to celebrate the occasion with not just Roses but also Orchids via beautiful presentation of Photos, Videos, Computer & Web Graphics, Poem and Game.
Take photos (or videos) and upload them to the Queensland Orchid International Facebook Group to celebrate the occasion and to impress us with your creativity!
- SoundEagle in Love and Dove, Art and Heart on Valentine’s Day with Gifts (soundeagle.wordpress.com)
- SoundEagle in April Love and Dove, Art and Heart, Game and Puzzle, Music and Video (soundeagle.wordpress.com)
- Giving orchids for Valentine’s Day (wwlp.com)
- Story Of Expression (Valentines Edition) (simplisticinsights.wordpress.com)
- Valentines Poetry (simplisticinsights.wordpress.com)
- Singles Appreciation Day (bluejayblog.wordpress.com)
- It’s Desperation Day (bluejayblog.wordpress.com)
- Celebrate Christmas and New Year with Festive Orchid Display, Art, Poetry and Games (queenslandorchid.wordpress.com)